Volunteer & Placements
Volunteer in Malaysia
Our team members and volunteers continue to be one of our key strengths, as everyone comes with diverse experiences and yet are driven by the same passion to serve, educate and empower underserved communities. SOLS 24/7 Malaysia offers a range of volunteering and internship opportunities all around Malaysia which aims to bring free education, basic IT, character development and social services to underserved communities throughout the country.
Professional Placements in Malaysia
SOLS 24/7 Malaysia has placements for passionate, creative and dynamic individuals to be a part of a life-changing experience during their professional placement. Become immersed in an international work environment, change perspectives on life and gain a broad range of personal and professional skills applicable to any type of workforce.
Placements are available in the following areas:
Marketing and Communications
Graphic and Media Design
Web Developer/ Programmer
If you are passionate about helping to educate and empower underserved communities, and would like to be a part of a vibrant work environment and a fun and diverse community, we invite you to apply and be part of our journey.
How to Apply
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Download and complete SOLS 24/7 Malaysia application form.
- Ensure that you have noted down the correct placement ID Number.
- Rename the application form to: ‘name application form’ (Example: John Smith application form) and include the placement ID Number in the email subject.
- Submit completed form and latest grade transcript to email@example.com.
- SOLS 24/7 Malaysia screens candidate.
- Applicant receives an interview acceptance/rejection email.
- Successful candidates are invited to attend a Skype interview
- The completed interview is reviewed by SOLS 24/7 Malaysia board.
- If approved, SOLS 24/7 Malaysia will provide a detailed description of the next steps.
- Applicant will finalize the travel itinerary and contract (e.g. which country, duration of stay, etc).
- Based on the travel itinerary, SOLS 24/7 Malaysia will provide a contract in which the applicant has to sign and email to us.