|Malaysia – Peninsular & Borneo (Sabah), Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Laos
|Danutcha Catriona Singh, Communication Director
|Length of Internship
|Minimum of 12 months commitment, including:
- 3 months probationary period.
- Sensitive to different religions and culture.
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking.
- Confident, flexible, responsible and motivated.
- High levels of integrity and moral behavior.
- Preferably aged 22 and above.
- Preferably holding university degree.
|Duties and Responsibilities
|Changemakers are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Planning and preparing classes and group courses.
- Follow SOLS 24/7 curriculum, teaching material and respond accordingly to the educational needs his/her pupils.
- Marking of students’ work.
- To assess and report the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- To promote the progress and well-being of his/her individual pupils.
- To provide guidance to pupils on both educational and personal matters.
- To give students advice on future careers and direct them to appropriate avenues of expert advice on specific subjects.
- To play a leadership and managerial role in his/her community center
- To engage in the social development of the community.
- To help building schools and community centers.
Undertake other community development works.
- To jointly conduct community work with SOLS 24/7 as and when appropriate.
- To participate in formal and non-formal functions within and outside the community center.
- Any other necessary tasks as requested by his/her supervisor.
|Malaysia:No. 32 & 34-1, Jalan 8/38A, Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut, 51200, Kuala Lumpur T: +6019 6688 442 E: email@example.com