App Tech Intern (SOLS edu Pro)
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Education: Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Software, Programming or relevant fields
- Ability to understand and use data to drive decision
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines efficiently
- Ability to adopt new technologies/software efficiently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
Necessary technical, functional or language skills:
- Knowledge of App Testing Frameworks & Android Testing
- Basic Java
- Android Development
- Android Studio
- REST API
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Constantly test app to find bugs or issues faced by users
- Research and implementation of the latest UI and UX features
- Build and tweak features to our app
Key Targets and Results:
- Achievement of weekly targets and KPI’s set by Programme Head
- Detailed app testing according to frameworks to discover bugs and issues
- Data-driven research implementation of features
- Monthly improvements to UI & UX
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS edu Pro
SOLS edu Pro is the premier English learning app to help you master business English and increase your earning potential. Our methodologies are based on more than 30 years of R&D and 20 years of project implementation. With the benefits of digital education and practice, we make English accessible to all. Brought to you by the same creators of SOLS edu, a structured online learning system that brings digital education to underserved communities in Malaysia, SOLS edu Pro utilises proven SOLS methodology and is Cambridge-aligned, ensuring you are eligible to sit for the Cambridge exam after going through our lessons.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.