Business Development Internship – SOLS smart
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Conduct Market Research
Maintain CRM Database
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum Diploma level
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in telemarketing and/or direct sales.
- Knowledge in sales, psychology, persuasion, and/or conversation.
- Knowledge in Brochure and Marketing Collateral design
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written).
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, apps and current communication technology as work tools.
- Passionate in education and training.
- Motivation for (telephone) sales and selling to customer needs.
- Persistence and ability to handle rejection.
- Results driven and professional attitude and standards.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Excellent people and community skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others.
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Conduct market research on English training related topics and identifying training needs;
- Identify leads through desk research, online directories and other prepared listings;
- Actively contact and follow up with leads (i.e. phone, email, messaging) to solicit orders from SOLS smart;
- Influence prospects to engage SOLS smart by following a prepared sales pitch to provide service and product information;
- Record, file and secure leads information through the usage of CRM software;
- Maintaining a database of training needs analysis for English training for corporate leads;
- Maintain latest product knowledge and advise prospects based on their needs;
- Assist in preparation of business proposals, sales quotations, and other relevant documents for prospects;
- Design marketing collaterals, programme brochures, forms or any other relevant documents, as and when required;
- Schedule meetings for the sales team;
- Support event preparation by liaising with external vendors on logistics and programme materials;
- Report progress on a daily basis to supervisor.
Pitching to a potential client.
SOLS team at Edupreneur launch event in MaGIC, Cyberjaya.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS smart is a social enterprise created to provide high quality and easy education accessible to everyone by combining the best practices of education and technology. SOLS smart is a certified Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre and Google for Education partner.
With a belief in the importance of simplicity, we offer English language training by use of an award-winning methodology. By joining our team you will be part of a social enterprise that has taught people English proficiency from scratch in universities and large corporations. Students who finish our CEFR-aligned English programmes will be eligible to take the Cambridge English Examination to receive a certification.