Business Strategist (SOLS Energy)
We are hiring a Business Strategist who is passionate about renewable energy. The incumbent will interface with other teams in the organization and support them with solutions to make what they do easier and yield better outcomes.
Who we are?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise that lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities, and planet. We are technology- enthusiasts, sustainability-activists, and energy-visionaries who are on the way to provide clean energy to every house. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or any other related business field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Demonstrate exceptionally good analytical skills, and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in written form with the ability to clearly convey information and instructions
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, have high-energy and proactive nature, have a positive can-do attitude, be result-driven, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and work comfortably in a group/collaborative setting.
- The ability to work comfortably with leadership, multitask, meet aggressive deadlines, and demonstrate an ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Be a people person who also has the ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a team into consistent performance improvement.
- Must also be passionate about team building and be an outgoing, likeable, and relatable individual who forms strong and lasting connections with others.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Understanding of SOLS values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
What will I do?
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement. Research solutions and possible ways to capitalize on these opportunities;
- Prototype and deploy interventions by outlining the scope of the work, identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives;
- Implement and develop compelling value propositions, proposal development, and detailed plans to support execution and realization of desired project outcomes;
- Build relationships across financial organizations and corporates to capitalize on opportunities for business development
- Manage and develop business’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against strategic objectives
- Provide the needed support in the formulation of individual department strategies
- Work tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by employees regarding new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes.
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Interested in the position?
We are a green energy company that customers love. We are a social enterprise which lives responsibility to the core. Responsibility for our customers, employees, communities and planet. We are leaders in the residential solar market and enable SMEs to operate more efficiently.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.