As a Copywriting Intern, you will be researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies), writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services and preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
What do I get?
What do I need?
- Diploma or BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field (Fresh grad or final year student)
- Fluent writing in Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
What will I do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Document, report, and present research findings to management and clients
- Deliver qualified diverse channels for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with external candidates and organizations