The Digital Marketing Executive is primarily responsible for the implementation/execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and copywriting. The Marketing Executive is part of the Comms Team and works closely with the MarComms Manager to share our stories/news/promotions with our beneficiaries, partners and followers across various platforms. It requires a candidate who is passionate about the art of marketing.
What do I get?
RM 2,000 - 3,000
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in, Advertising Media Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication or equivalent field.
- Proven experience with social media and web analytics tools
- Familiar with market research techniques
- Experienced in the ideation, implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Bahasa Malaysia copywriting skills are an added advantage
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies and execute them across various platforms.
- Copywriting for diverse marketing distributions.
Interested in this position?