As a digital marketing Intern, you will be assisting in online user experience and marketing in Bahasa Malaysia.
What do I get?
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in social media/ digital marketing/ agency;
- Knowledge of digital marketing best-practices;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
- High English and Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal);
- Great attention to details;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook Creator Studio, Buffer, Google Tag Manager etc.)
What will I do?
- Constantly research high performing keywords to update blog and help content theme to create messaging for campaign
- Create engaging content for social media
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
- Write blogs and other copy for marketing materials
- Create, maintain, and distribute weekly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs