We are looking for Full Stack Front End Developers to join us on our journey to make digital education accessible to all. We are accepting applicants based in India who can work with us remotely.
SOLS 24/7 is a humanitarian organisation based in Malaysia. Our mission is to serve, educate and empower the bottom 40% with free education, personal development & employment support. Proud creators of SOLS edu Pro (available on Google Play), our latest structured learning platform on mobile and web brings high-quality digital education with live teachers to those that need it the most.
Your role in our team will be to work closely with our Senior App Developer to deliver a seamless web app that is user-focused & user-driven, in order to enhance the deliverability & learning experience of our users.
What do I get?
RM 1,000 - RM 5,000
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Minimum Education: obtained or pursuing Diploma/Degree in Software, Programming or relevant fields
- Ability to understand and use data to drive decision
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines efficiently
- Ability to adopt new technologies/software efficiently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Have a stable internet connection is a must;
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English;
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- GIT, GITHUB
- React Js, hooks
- Google cloud platform, Cloud functions
- Firebase platform
- React Material UI
- API, Web services
- REST API
- HTML, CSS
- Google Material Design
Added advantage if knowledgeable in
- Server Side: Node.js with Express for API and server-side rendering, various distributed node.js microservices
- Modern Web Developer flow
- Create complete web portals, frontend and backend with API.
- Top performers will be offered the opportunity to be based on site in Kuala Lumpur.
What will I do?
- Manage and develop projects independently
- Build & manage custom-coded portals from scratch
- Upgrade & maintain portal; frontend & backend of the website as well as a cloud platform.
Key Targets and Results
- Completion of assigned tasks in the defined time frame.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Bug-free code delivery
- Ability to be highly productive within a remote team environment
Interested in this position?