This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia’s most expansive organisations with a focus on the renewable energy and education arms. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and have the freedom to take ownership for design-related projects. Can’t wait to be a part of our team and experience new opportunities? Apply today!
What do I get?
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent ;
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in graphic design at an agency, in-house design team or equivalent;
- Highly proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc).
- High English & Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal)
- Great attention to visual details;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines;
- Motivation and ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Ability to visualize and present creative concepts and designs for review;
- Ability to deliver high-quality final artwork;
What will I do?
- Creating design collateral and concepts for digital marketing channels such as social media, landing pages, newsletters, and more;
- Ensure branding consistency by adhering to organisation’s brand guidelines for internal and third-party designs;
- Conceptualise and develop brand elements for consistent use across all collateral;
- Designing print materials such as banners, buntings, t-shirt, books etc;
- Designing and delivering high-quality designs from concept to launch;
- Assisting with other design needs such as storyboards, proposals, presentations, etc;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create new strategies and ideas for social media marketing, EDM, video and website creatives;
- Assisting with scheduling designed content for social media posts.