At SOLS 24/7, our mission is to serve, educate and empower the bottom 40% with free education, personal development & employment support. Our Project Manager is a crucial component on this journey.
Your role in our team will be to work closely with our MarComms Director to manage, support and grow our volunteer network so we can keep reaching out to those that need free education the most.
What do I get?
RM 2,800 - 3,500
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- Proven 3-5 years experience in project management
- Good knowledge of current trends, resources and information related to volunteer management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a diverse range of local & international volunteers
- Proven experience of initiating and managing volunteer projects
- Capacity to inspire, influence and motivate others
- Ability to navigate through confidential and sensitive information
- Data reporting
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must be very fluent in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Administrative and IT skills
- A multi tasker with great organisation skills
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring & evaluation of a volunteer programme
- Organize service & administrative work for volunteers.
- Assess the requirement of the volunteers for service delivery.
- Implement goals and objectives for volunteer program
- Embed good practice in volunteer coordination, training, motivation, recruitment, and safeguarding
- Develop, coordinate and deliver appropriate training for volunteers to be successful in their delivery.
- Provide sufficient support to help volunteers achieve their goals
- Act as a central point of contact for volunteers and volunteering enquiries.
- Ensure that volunteer roles, guidelines, procedures, record keeping and evaluation systems are followed and maintained.
- Ensure that volunteers receive the appropriate level of supervision.
- Provide data and written reports for internal and external reporting as required.
Interested in this position?