Start Date: 13 September 2021
At SOLS 24/7, we are always looking to strengthen our organisation by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in both SOLS Energy and SOLS 24/7 Foundation.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
What do I get?
RM 3,000 - 4,500 (depending on qualifications, skills, and experience.)
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge in talent acquisition.
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite or similar office software as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English is essential.
- Strong proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia is preferred.
- Affinity with the mission and values of SOLS Energy and SOLS 24/7 Foundation.
What will I do?
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff.
- Source applicants through online recruitment channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible.
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with the hiring managers.
- Provide onboarding and coordinating the induction process with the hiring managers.
- Coordinate the visa application process for international candidates.
- Assist the HR Manager with any other HR-related tasks.
Objectives of the Role
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organisation to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals;
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind;
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives;
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience;
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate- interviewer expectations.
Interested in this position?