At SOLS 24/7, our mission is to serve, educate and empower the bottom 40% with free education, personal development and employment support. At SOLS edu, our mission is to make English accessible to everyone by providing affordable high-quality courses through our web application.
Your role in our team will be to work closely with our CTO to deliver seamless web apps that are user-focused and user-driven, in order to enhance the deliverability and learning experience of our users. Remote work possible.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Minimum Education: Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Software, Programming or relevant fields.
- Ability to understand and use data to drive decision.
- Ability to manage workload and deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to adopt new technologies/software efficiently.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Knowledge of App Testing Frameworks & Android Testing
- Basic Java
- Android Development
- Android Studio
- REST API
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Test app to find bugs or issues faced by users
- Research and implementation of the latest UI and UX features
- Build and tweak features to our web apps
- Prepare content/sheets for database uploads
Interested in this position?