Centre Administrator (SOLS Health)
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Coordination of scheduling clinical appointments
Maintain records & prepare reports
Human Resource Management
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Possess at least 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Possess a minimum Diploma/Professional Certificate/Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Suites;
- Skilled in solid writing, excellent communication, and constructive interpersonal relations.
What will I do?
- Coordination of scheduling clinical appointments, meetings, and human resource management;
- Maintain records, filing system, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work;
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team to ensure the smooth operation and coordination of our behavioral and mental health services;
- Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.
Therapy session at SOLS Health
Couples therapy session at SOLS Health
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Health is a mental health centre that connects clients to accessible individual, family and community mental health and nutritional services with an emphasis on combating the stigma of mental health in Malaysia.
We will not stop until behavioural health is recognised and accepted in the same light as going to the doctor for your medical problems. We exist because we believe that there is no health without mental health.