Centre Manager, SOLS Health
Provide centre management and oversight for SOLS Health under the direction of the Clinical Director. Function as a first-line professional manager of behavioural health professionals and support staff positions and ensuring effective operational management. Supports centre operation by performing a broad range of clerical duties and supervision of other employees who provide administrative support. To ensure that a socially inclusive approach is delivered by the team that is recovery and enablement focused. Performs duties under minimal supervision and guidance.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Human Resource Management
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree/Professional Certificate in Business Administration/Human Resource/Management or equivalent;
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
What will I do?
- Plan, organize, evaluate and control community behavioural and mental health programs and monitor and evaluate the program and organizational performance to assess efficiency and effectiveness through the use of both management control systems and performance improvement committees and processes;
- Coordinate activities by scheduling clinical appointments and meetings, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees;
- Ensure the accurate application of the client information database and other systems as required by the centre policy;
- Ensure that proper labour relations and conditions of employment are maintained;
- Direct and participates in the development, interpretation, evaluation, and recommendation of policies, procedures, rules, regulations and guidelines for the effective operation of the treatment programs and services;
- To attend and participate in the relevant multi-disciplinary meetings and initiatives in order to ensure that the maintenance, development and ongoing training of each professional role is undertaken in order to meet with the requirements of the relevant professional bodies and employing authorities;
- Maintain records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work;
- Coordinate services with other clinical services, including clinical, social and placement programs, and ensures meetings are scheduled and held accordingly;
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team to ensure the smooth operation and coordination of the behavioural and mental health programs with the service needs of a facility;
- Interpret existing and proposed laws, policies and procedures as they relate to the program area and delivery of service;
- Participate in administrative staff conferences, workshops, meetings and committees;
- To ensure self-development, maintenance and dissemination of the highest professional standards of practice, through active participation in internal and external continuing professional development (CPD) training and development programs.
- Develop and submit budgets, monitors and authorizes expenditures for the program or services;
- To be responsible for the budget within the SOLS Health program ensuring that the team works effectively within the allocated financial framework;
- Identify any potential areas/events/situations that may have an adverse impact on financial expenditure for the service. This will include taking appropriate action to eliminate or minimize such adverse impact and informing the Clinical Director at the earliest possible opportunity;
- Ensure that priorities are set and adhered to for the purchase and use of materials and equipment making recommendations for expenditure not within this control, based on the assessment of priorities;
- Act as a signatory with respect to staff claims, petty cash and the purchase of basic equipment and materials
- Supervise direct clerical and administrative staff, responsible for personnel policy development and revision, compliance, monitoring, and consultation with multidisciplinary staff to ensure center operation and services are to-date;
- Oversee the monitoring the proper professional certification, licensure, or credentialing of the mental health team;
- Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained;
- Evaluate and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
Coordination of Safe Space Delivery
- Provide guidance and coordination of response in the event of an urgent clinical need arising within the interdisciplinary caseloads;
- Report to Clinical Director and senior staff any identified service / clinical risks and achievements/ strengths;
- Contribute proactively to resolution and management of risk;
- To ensure that the team supports a whole system approach;
- Ensure organizational and service policy, processes and guidelines are compliance with organization goals and standards.
- Participate in team meetings and collaborates with the team to strengthen and maintain quality service provision;
- Respect, sensitivity, cultural awareness is evident in interpersonal relationships;
- Acknowledge cultural differences by respecting spiritual beliefs, cultural practices and lifestyle choices.
Therapy session at SOLS Health
Couples therapy session at SOLS Health
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Health is a mental health centre that connects clients to accessible individual, family and community mental health and nutritional services with an emphasis on combating the stigma of mental health in Malaysia.
We will not stop until behavioural health is recognised and accepted in the same light as going to the doctor for your medical problems. We exist because we believe that there is no health without mental health.