Be a Better Manager
- Age Group: 20 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Course Length: 6 sessions
- Session Dates: 20, 24 & 27 May 2021
This course is here to guide you in becoming that productive, fair, efficient and compassionate supervisor any team would love to have. It can prove to be highly applicable to: managers, team leaders, but also to anyone who aims at increasing their leadership and performance at work and being promoted to a higher level.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of and the effective techniques of task delegation.
- Learn how to give and receive feedback in a professional manner.
- Dive deeper into the importance and benefits of productive “NO” at work.
- Improve communication skills in a professional environment.