Confidence and Persuasion for Sales and Work
- Age Group: 18 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
Confidence is the greatest attribute needed in being able to communicate and persuade individuals, be it at work or even trying to bargain for a sale.
What will I learn during this course:
- Identifying the main components of confidence;
- Guide your audience to an understanding of key points;
- How to handle any given question and answer situation that you are not familiar with;
- The different forms of persuasion techniques.
What will I get from this course?
- Understanding of how confidence works.
- How to arrange any context of information for audience understanding.
- How to apply persuasion techniques for different situations.