Cover Letter for a Winning Job Application
- Age Group: 15 years old and above
- Duration: 1 hour
This class is here to guide you in writing an up-to-date cover letter that will bring forward your outstanding personality and highlight the strengths that make you a great fit for the job you are applying for. The class is highly applicable to high school and university students that are planning to apply for a scholarship, an internship or a job, and young adults who intend to polish their cover letters.
What will I learn during this course:
- The role of a cover letter;
- The format of a cover letter;
- How to write the content of a cover letter.
What will I get from this course?
- Identify the components of a cover letter.
- Start strong for a positive first impression.
- Connect with the hiring official, role and company you are applying for.
- Share compelling stories that will convince the hiring official to continue reviewing your job application.