Email Writing for Professionals
- Age Group: 18 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
This class is here to guide you in the foundational aspects of email writing. It can prove highly applicable to high school and university students and young professionals that are new to the job.
What will I learn during this course:
- The importance of emails;
- Discover the 14 features and function in an email;
- The general aspects of email tonality.
What will I get from this course?
- Recognize the structure / template of an email.
- Understand the importance of the key elements of an email.
- Understand the detailed phrases used in an email.
- Apply writing points to structuring a long email.