Personalised Skills for Prioritization
- Age Group: 18 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
At times staying on track with our priorities is indeed a top priority, but along the way with the events and requests that happen in life, we lose sight of the main picture and we can get distracted from achieving our goals and tasks. For this purpose, where do you even start with prioritising and what can you do to make sure that you keep yourself on track? Here’s a class for you to learn valuable techniques and strategies to stay focused and productive.
What will I learn during this course:
- Setting the right approach to getting things done based on prioritization;
- How to keep track of tasks and priorities;
- How to handle rejections on requests of new tasks.
What will I get from this course?
- Understand the importance of prioritization.
- Identify 5 key techniques for keeping track of your priorities.
- Refuse a request, while being helpful.