Resume Writing Class
- Age Group: 15 years old and above
- Duration: 1.5 hours
This class is here to guide you in writing an up-to-date resume that reflects your education, experience and personality and that places you on a competitive position when applying for a job. It can prove highly applicable to high school and university students that are planning to apply for a scholarship, an internship or a job, and young adults who intend to polish their resumes.
What will I learn during this course:
- Identify the sections in the format of resume;
- How to write each of the sections of the resume;
- Discover how to visually design the resume to make it stand out;
- Make your resume ATS optimised.
What will I get from this course?
- Identify the components of a resume.
- Present your knowledge and skills in a professional resume.
- Tailor information according to the job/scholarship you are applying for.
- Use impactful words and expressions that help you make a good first impression.