With all the projects that we are working on at SOLS 24/7, there are always stories to tell, and we are always looking for creative ways to tell them. The photographer will work for the SOLS 24/7 Communications Department, with a large focus on shooting, editing photos of our various projects nationwide. Other tasks will include internal communication, planning and executing communication campaigns.
What do I get?
On-job training for position-related tasks.
Letter of Recommendation
Upon excellent performance.
Get mentored by industry professionals.
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Proven photography experience. Please include a portfolio of previous work;
- Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or other photo editing software;
- Good English proficiency;
- Able to travel for photoshoots.
What will I do?
- Handle all photography needs of the organization as needed, photo editing, and impromptu, offsite photography needs;
- Managing the shooting, production, editing, and archiving responsibilities of high-quality photography for multiple platforms (web, print, social media);
- Develop high quality imagery to supplement the intersections of multimedia projects, managing photography coverage for report and historical purposes and to help people understand the impact of programmes in near real time.
- Support Communication team and Programme representatives for day to day and emergency situations;
- Supplementing social media teams and experience managing a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat, and experience leveraging such platforms to expand the reach of imagery;
- Travel to project locations around Malaysia to cover stories and events;
- Ensure all content is in line with the organization’s branding policy or requirements from Partners/Clients.
Interested in this position?