Internship: Communications, SOLS Health
SOLS Health places a lot of importance in communication. We have an in-house communications team to help establish our presence in the online space and in the eyes of the public. As a Communication Intern, you will promote our programmes, copywrite for our blog, website, newsletter and social media platforms, as well as lend a hand wherever you can for the various events we put up during the working year.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Plan suitable digital campaigns
Assist in developing and implementing projects;
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s in Digital Marketing, Marketing & Communications, or equivalent;
- High proficiency in English; Written and Verbal;
- Proficiency in G-Suites, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be an added advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Added advantage in Search Engine Optimisation, videography and photography skills.
What will I do?
1. Manage and execute digital campaigns
- Plan suitable digital campaigns;
- Prepare digital campaign/project proposals;
- Assist in developing and implementing projects;
- Strategize to reach out to targeted audience;
- Assist in specific PPC/SEO/SEM where required;
- Regularly monitor and document results;
- Prepare project evaluation upon completion.
2. Content creation
- Prepare marketing materials;
- Publish materials on social media accounts.
- Maintain communication through emails and meetings;
- Assist in company’s events when necessary.
Brainstorming meeting at the Headquarters
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Health is a mental health centre that connects clients to accessible individual, family and community mental health and nutritional services with an emphasis on combating the stigma of mental health in Malaysia.
We will not stop until behavioural health is recognised and accepted in the same light as going to the doctor for your medical problems. We exist because we believe that there is no health without mental health.