Digital Marketer (SOLS Energy)
We love our customers in all their facets. We care about their interests, opinions, and issues they face. That’s why we not only want to give them a good experience on the phone and in-person meetings but also online. The purpose of this role is to engage with our customers on social media and facilitate their journey towards a carbon-free future. If the combination of social media, sales, and sustainability gets your heart racing we need to get in touch.
What is working in SOLS Energy like?
Manage, analyze, monitor and measure Social Media/online data.
Optimize & engage in selling activities resulting from online engagement.
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in marketing, communication or equivalent
- Knowledge in digital marketing, social media marketing, and other marketing tools
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective online marketing campaigns
- A creative mind with excellent written, strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Social Media and tech-savvy
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written), working knowledge in Bahasa Malaysia
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Able to understand and handle challenging customers
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative team player
- Able to perform tasks independently, proactive and result-oriented
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule
- Passion and interest in sustainability
What will I do?
- Manage, promote and respond to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WhatsApp and engage with our potential customers
- Develop and monitor online marketing campaigns in accordance with our company goals
- Generate engagement content for Social Media (testimonials, videos, pictures, blogs, newsletters) that will foster leads and drive sales
- Analyze, monitor and measure Social Media/online data and turn them into valuable customer insights and action plans
- Optimize and engage in selling activities that result from your online engagement
Our team working at SOLS Enterprise office
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Energy aspires to future-proof the world through the power of technology & sustainable energy. As a tech-enabled company, we are the leading sustainable energy providers for the residential market and are rapidly growing in the commercial sector. We utilize the world’s best solar inverters from Austria, panels from Canada & China and cables from Germany.
We provide the highest quality solar installation that lasts over 25 years and is best priced in the market. We have also established the first and only solar academy in Malaysia training youth from poor communities thus providing quality and time-saving installations.
Being a part of our social enterprise means that you will be part of a team that designs, distributes, installs and maintains solar energy systems for residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are on a mission to connect people, businesses and humanitarians to real sustainable energy solutions.