Education and Training Executive
An education and training executive is responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the education programmes in the organization by ensuring sufficient professional preparation for the SOLS teaching staff as per the job requirements. The executive also contributes to increasing the efficiency of our education materials through research, education development and monitoring.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Design Education Materials
Research & Development
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- 1-2 years of training or teaching background (experience/studies).
- Experience in training (soft skills, empowerment skills etc).
- Experience/knowledge on syllabus development.
- Bachelors in Education or relevant field.
- B2-C1 proficiency in written and spoken English.
- People oriented.
- Flexible (working with different projects and tasks).
- Willing and able to work in a team.
- Open to a new methodology and approach to education.
What will I do?
Research and development on education and training materials needs based (30%)
- Update and improve Education standards in SOLS programs;
- Research and develop teaching tools, methods, education approach;
- Develop education materials and guidelines for SOLS projects as advised by the supervisor.
Monitor and evaluate the education products/services project based (30%)
- Design and improve the education monitoring system;
- Track and analyse program performance based on the data;
- Prepare action plans needs based to ensure standards are met.
Plan and conduct professional training sessions internally and externally (20%)
- Conduct or facilitate new hire orientation sessions and plan, organize and direct new employee training;
- Provide assessment tools for evaluation and follow up on the interventions delivered by the department.
Plan and conduct teaching sessions project based (20%)
- Prepare and conduct classes/teaching sessions as required by the supervisor;
- Perform administrative tasks related to the classes conducted, as required by the program.
Community Centre Managers and Volunteer Teachers in training
Community Center Managers Training: Cultural Event