Internship: Education and Training
The Education and Training professional placement will assist in training and development activities in SOLS Malaysia and ensure the operational success of the team. The team provides services to the SOLS staff and forms an integral part of the efforts to accommodate and develop our temporary and long term staff.
The main purpose is to deliver formal training or other informal E&T interventions that meet the specific needs of staff and projects. In addition, the team is in charge of standardizing the education process, increasing and maintaining the quality, assessing and advising the education staff, researching and developing education materials as per the organisation needs.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
Basic Living Allowance
[if requirements are met]
*Note: For International applicants, based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s in Education or any equivalent field;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- High Proficiency in English; Written and Verbal;
- Passionate to innovate and improvise teaching materials;
- Can work both independently or in a team;
- Must have minimum 6 months of professional experience in a related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
If you do not meet the requirements, we encourage you to check the Volunteer position
What will I do?
- To support in training implementation and delivery;
- To assist with classroom set-up and training preparation;
- To perform training needs analysis;
- To compile data and training assessments.
- To print and file education as well as training materials, assessment forms;
- To type and document education materials.
- To research on education and training materials.
Community Centre Managers and Volunteer Teachers in training
Community Center Managers Training: Cultural Event