The Human Resources Manager (“HR Manager”) is responsible to lead, manage, and implement end-to-end employee lifecycle administration and HR initiatives, including but not limited to talent acquisition, onboarding, contracts, employee wellbeing and welfare, visa application, and offboarding following the organisation’s policies and guidelines. In addition to driving key HR initiatives, the HR Manager is also responsible for leading and embedding a high performance culture of collaboration, accountability and growth across the organisation.
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or any relevant field of studies.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience within the human resource field.
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge in end-to-end HR functions and operations.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrable the ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suite and relevant communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English is essential (oral and written).
- Strong proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia is highly preferred (oral and written).
- Understanding of SOLS’ values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency.
What will I do?
Employee Wellbeing and Welfare
- Strategise, manage, and implement recruitment efforts for all positions within the organisation, including but not limited to preparing job descriptions, job postings, screening and shortlisting of candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, job offerings, and negotiation.
- Work closely with hiring managers and the MarComms department to maintain set benchmarks to meet recruitment needs and requirements including recruiting performance measurements, job advertisements, candidate leads generation and candidate placement follow-up.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process and the visa application process (international candidates only) by providing administrative supervision and execution to ensure all applications are up to date with arrival time of candidates, accommodation arrangements and clear understanding of onboarding procedures and policies.
General HR Functions & Operations
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are consistently administered both in the department and organisation-wide.
- Ensure internal and administrative communication, including employee database- and directory, weekly meetings, town hall, performance evaluation, birthdays and other employee engagement initiatives are clear and regularly updated.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Strategise and oversee overall employee wellbeing and culture, conduct employee relations counselling when necessary.
- Ensure all staff dormitories and accommodation are up to good standards and good living conditions.
- Manage, mediate and facilitate smooth offboarding operations while complying to set procedures and policies.
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, employee services, competency & performance in person and over email or phone.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, letters and other HR related documentation.
- Monitor and update attendance-, leave- and payroll systems daily, weekly and monthly while ensuring all information is accurate.
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality.
- Actively participate in the development and execution of policies and processes.
- Adhere to payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
Interested in this position?