Graphic Designer Executive
This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia’s most expansive organisations with a focus on the renewable energy and education arms. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and have the freedom to take ownership for design-related projects. Can’t wait to be a part of our team and experience new opportunities? Apply today!
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent ;
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in graphic design at an agency, in-house design team or equivalent;
- Highly proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc).
- High English & Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal)
- Great attention to visual details;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines;
- Motivation and ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Ability to visualize and present creative concepts and designs for review;
- Ability to deliver high-quality final artwork;
What will I do?
- Creating design collateral and concepts for digital marketing channels such as social media, landing pages, newsletters, and more;
- Ensure branding consistency by adhering to organisation’s brand guidelines for internal and third-party designs;
- Conceptualise and develop brand elements for consistent use across all collateral;
- Designing print materials such as banners, buntings, t-shirt, books etc;
- Designing and delivering high-quality designs from concept to launch;
- Assisting with other design needs such as storyboards, proposals, presentations, etc;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create new strategies and ideas for social media marketing, EDM, video and website creatives;
- Assisting with scheduling designed content for social media posts.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.