International Facilitator (Putrajaya)
The International Facilitator will be trained to use a specialized method of teaching participants English and Digital Education modules to bring the latest digital technologies to the classroom. The focus for English modules is primarily on speaking, practising and usage of the correct tenses and sentence structure. The incumbent must create a safe space in the classroom for participants to feel secure when trying to break the fear of speaking English and use of digital technology.
Training Date: 11 February 2019 @ SOLS 24/7 Malaysia HQ in Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
What do I need?
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Experience in project development and management in both individual and community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
What will I do?
1. English Training and Development
- Serve as the main trainer for the assigned classes and prepare lesson plans in advance of each class. All training methodology and materials will be provided to you;
- Responsible to teach participants on various topics including but not limited to improving conversation and confidence in English, email writing, presentations, public speaking and comprehension skills.
- Responsible to recruit students and register their participations into a cloud-based business analytics software;
- Coordinate, track and report the progress of student’s performance and attendance;
- Manage the classroom and ensure all students are engaged and actively participate in lessons and classroom activities;
- Be able to teach and follow the SOLS 24/7 English methodology, curriculum and syllabus;
- Proactively engage students for retainment to meet centre’s target.
- Contribute to the centre’s activities to collect, analyze and report on data and relevant information (e.g. attendance reports, accounting, progress reports);
- Provide updates to SOLS 24/7 Malaysia HQ departments and maintain communication with management by preparing and sending weekly reports;
- Manage and maintain all student administrative tasks and documentations;
- Register student attendance at every class and submit daily attendance reports;
- Responsible to produce creative materials for the assigned classes;
- Submitting promotional materials and assist in centre administration.
1. Community Development
- Promote awareness of and participation in centre activities and community projects based on assigned Sustainable Development Goals and other community engagement activities;
- Participate in formal and non-formal functions of the community;
- Participate in the centre’s efforts to enhance its capacity through staff development.