“The most pressing problems in our society are not those dealt with by businesses or governments, but by non-profit organisations or NGOs. However, most NGOs struggle to achieve their missions because they lack proper support, finances, resources and recognition.
NGOhub is an online and offline platform dedicated to enable, empower and serve NGOs. We champion effectiveness, transparency and sustainability, and we connect NGOs to information, resources, experts, volunteers and grants. We aim to transform NGOs into impact-driven and sustainable organisations tackling problems collectively.
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
Social Media Messaging
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media or related field;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign are an added advantage;
- Clear interest in community development/international development work;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
What will I do?
- Contribute to social media strategy, content creation and propagation;
- Copywriting and content creation for digital media platforms;
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals;
- Marketing research on target audience and effective ways to interact with target audience on social media;
- Support the team in current projects and build relationships with external media to feature SOLS 24/7 contents;
- Track, monitor and report on progress of projects in a timely manner;
- Graphics and video creation skills is a bonus.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
NGOhub is an online and offline platform dedicated to enable, empower and serve NGOs. We champion effectiveness, transparency and sustainability, and we connect NGOs to information, resources, experts, volunteers and grants. Above all, we connect NGOs to each other, to inspire collaboration to solve society’s problems together.