As a Copywriting Intern, you will tackle press releases for the media, write to promote our programmes, long-form content for our blog, website, newsletter and social media platforms, as well as lend a hand wherever you can for the various events we put up during the working year. Should be responsible for generating original ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
SOLS 24/7 places a lot of importance in communication. We have an in-house marketing and communications team to help establish our presence in the online space and in the eyes of the public.
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in advertising or writing;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 1 year to gain full exposure;
- High proficiency in English;
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at once;
- Able to initiate and lead projects and campaigns;
- Excellent research skills;
- Able to teach oneself new skills;
- Knowledge in online content strategy and creation;
- Familiar with keyword research for long-form content;
- Aware of SEO best practices;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in a flexible schedule;
- Passionate about community development and management in both individual and community-wide intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrate the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Write copy for blog, website, social media, ads and newsletter;
- Write official letters, award submissions, impact stories, proposals and reports;
- Content creation for online campaigns.
- Conduct interviews where needed.
- Scriptwriting and storyboard planning for videos.
- Copywriters need creativity, good communication skills.
If copywriting is your passion, we are waiting for you
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 31st of December 2019.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.