Digital Marketing (Bahasa Malaysia)
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Fresh Grad, Second or third year Marketing, Communications, Language Degree holder
- Have a strong passion for online user experience and marketing, that’s great too
- Live on Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter & Tiktok
- You have some sort of writing experience (for a school magazine, a blog, or to make a quick buck on the side – whatever)
What will I do?
- Work with the team to refine and execute on social media strategies
- Assist in managing social media channels and the editorial calendar to ensure that content is timely, relevant and engaging
- Create and curate content (written or video format, or both)
- Assist in the collection of quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and competitor research
- Supporting the marketing team in daily tasks
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.