Here at SOLS 24/7, we embrace technology wherever possible. The same can be said for marketing. We strive to be at the forefront of online marketing, embracing SEO best practices, Google Analytics insights, social media strategies and various other digital marketing tactics. Join us and help us push the boundaries of online marketing in an environment that encourages experimentation to achieve maximum results.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in social media/ digital marketing/ agency;
- Knowledge of digital marketing best-practices;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
- High English and Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal);
- Great attention to details;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook Creator Studio, Buffer, Google Tag Manager etc.)
What will I do?
- Constantly research high performing keywords to update blog and help content theme to create messaging for campaign
- Create engaging content for social media
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
- Write blogs and other copy for marketing materials
- Create, maintain, and distribute weekly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.