Digital Sales & Marketing
We are looking for a Digital Sales & Marketing Intern to support our team with the overall business development, marketing, and sales efforts of our educational app developed by SOLS 24/7. With the aim of growing our social impact through human capital development, you will get the chance to experience various aspects of digitally-focused sales & marketing initiative while learning and enhancing a wide range of valuable job skills.
The objective of the Intern will be to learn to demonstrate/test a variety of different growth hacking strategies. It can be anything from ASO, SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, A/B tests, events, influencers, referrals to partnerships. You help invent, create, test and evaluate the strategies. You will also assist in building a scalable setup to test, optimize and automate the winning strategies. In this process, you will gain knowledge and develop a comprehensive understanding of the sales & marketing aspects of the programmes under SOLS 24/7.
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum of 3 months working experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge in Google Suite and any market research tools.
- Knowledge in sales, psychology, persuasion and adult learning.
- Experience hustling to get traction for early-stage mobile apps
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA and Mixpanel
- Experience prioritising, optimising digital channels, scaling and automating the growth process
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- High English proficiency with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about education and training.
- Persistence and the ability to handle rejection.
- Results-driven and professional attitude and standards.
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Ability to establish cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
What will I do?
- Strong commercial instincts. Analytical thinker, data & metrics-driven
- Have a basic understanding on how to build funnel based on marketing initiatives planned
- Assist in executing growth marketing campaigns.
- Devise innovative campaigns to identify the right social channels and efficiently convert them
- A/B testing & conversion optimisation, especially of landing pages, ads, email subject lines, in-app notifications etc
- Self-learner with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Obsessed with English and writing terrific content that speaks vividly to the target audience
- Excited and curious about tech and digital more broadly
- Great communicator & team player. Quick learner. Gets stuff done.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.