Education & Training
SOLS 24/7 believes that education must benefit from constant improvement and innovation. The Education & Training team here strives to design science based transformative education programs, by blending technology, learning design principles and an in-house methodology with over 20 years of successful implementation. Join our mission and count on a dynamic platform that enables you to learn, explore and contribute to a long lasting legacy as your work impacts the community of learners.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- English proficiency minimum B1 (or MUET Band 5)
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in teaching, training or administration in an education institution.
- Knowledge in learning design.
- Knowledge in pedagogy for different age groups.
- Classroom management knowledge.
What will I do?
- Develop educational programmes.
- Collaborate with the team in piloting and testing education programs.
- Design visual teaching materials, assessment tools and teaching aids.
- Research on education-related topics (online education, psychology of learning, quality control, monitoring and evaluation)
- Process class-related administrative information (attendance, marks, feedback, class scheduling)
Assist in project implementation.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.