This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia’s most expansive humanitarian organisations, with a variety of projects under its belt. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and have the freedom to take ownership and leadership roles for design-related projects.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in graphic design/media/marketing industries;
- Knowledge of graphic design best-practices;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
- High English proficiency (written and verbal);
- Great attention to visual details;
- Good knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Fireworks).
What will I do?
- Initiate and oversee design projects, from conception to delivery;
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics;
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art;
- Ensuring visual storytelling and branding is consistent for internal and external communications.
- Liaise with marketing and communications teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy;
- Proactively come up with marketing-related initiatives;
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors;
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.