Internship: Human Resources
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Employee and Labour Relations
Visa and Immigration
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent;
- High proficiency in English; Written and Verbal;
- Good communication and people skills.
What will I do?
- Implementing the organisation’s recruiting strategy.
- Overseeing hiring process, coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and conducting interviews.
Job Analysis (10%)
- Analyzing job duties;
- Writing job descriptions;
- Performing job evaluations;
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval;
- Ensuring new hire sheet is completed and processed.
Employee and Labour Relations (40%)
- Assisting on-boarding and orientation.
- Ensuring well-being of employees.
- Managing complaints and crises.
Visa and Immigration (10%)
- Ensuring international applicants have their visa;
- Check documents provided by applicants;
- Explain visa procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensuring timely visa application submission;
- Check and regularly update visa overview;
- Maintain records of visa and passport expiration date;
- Following up any information with the body of immigration.
Our teachers at the community center
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th October 2019.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.