Internship: Human Resources
The Human Resources intern will deal with all HR related matters, such as Visa and Immigration, employee and labour relations with our team members in the field, analysis and writing job descriptions or implementing new recruitment strategies.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Employee and Labour Relations
Visa and Immigration
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent;
- High proficiency in English; Written and Verbal;
- Good communication and people skills.
What will I do?
- Implementing the organisation’s recruiting strategy.
- Overseeing hiring process, coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and conducting interviews.
Job Analysis (10%)
- Analyzing job duties;
- Writing job descriptions;
- Performing job evaluations;
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval;
- Ensuring new hire sheet is completed and processed.
Employee and Labour Relations (40%)
- Assisting on-boarding and orientation.
- Ensuring well-being of employees.
- Managing complaints and crises.
Visa and Immigration (10%)
- Ensuring international applicants have their visa;
- Check documents provided by applicants;
- Explain visa procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensuring timely visa application submission;
- Check and regularly update visa overview;
- Maintain records of visa and passport expiration date;
- Following up any information with the body of immigration.
Our teachers at the community center