What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent;
- High proficiency in English; Written and Verbal;
- Good communication and people skills.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working a flexible schedule;
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Implementing the organisation’s recruiting strategy;
- Overseeing the hiring process, coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes,
- performing reference checks and conducting interviews.
Job Analysis (10%)
- Analyzing job duties;
- Writing job descriptions;
- Performing job evaluations;
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval;
- Ensuring the new hire sheet is completed and processed.
Employee and Labour Relations (40%)
- Assisting on-boarding and orientation;
- Ensuring well-being of employees;
- Managing complaints and crises.
Visa and Immigration (10%)
- Ensuring international applicants have their visa;
- Check documents provided by applicants;
- Explain visa procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensuring timely visa application submission;
- Check and regularly update visa overview;
- Maintain records of visa and passport expiration date;
- Following up any information with the body of immigration.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.