Internship: Digital Marketing & Business Development
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Business development and marketing
Propose and implement digital campaigns
Develop social strategies
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Development
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Knowledge in marketing techniques and social media platform.
- Passionate for marketing;
- Outstanding multitasking abilities;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Slides), computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign are an added advantage;
- Proficiency in videography, photography or copywriting skills are an added advantage;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Responsible to perform business development and marketing activities including lead generation, partnership structuring, proposal development and relationship management to corporate companies to promote our CSR programmes;
- Brainstorming, develop and implement social strategies;
- Plan, propose and implement digital campaigns;
- Identifying opportunities for increased social interaction;
- Creative writing content;
- Taking charge of daily posting and profile upkeep;
- Regularly track project and program results;
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback;
- Prepare detailed promotional presentation.
- Assist with daily administrative duties;
- Make phone calls to potential partners;
- Maintain communication through emails and meetings;
- Prepare project evaluation upon completion;
- Assist in company’s events when necessary.
Fundraising pitch to potential donors
SOLS 24/7 staff, volunteers, and interns
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.