What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Malaysian/International Driving License;
- Able to commit to a minimum of six months to gain full exposure of the Operations Department;
- Able to multi-task;
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living.
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree.
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
- (DESIRED SKILLS) Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
What will I do?
- Inventory and distribution of goods;
- Assist manager in report writing;
- Assist in local and nationwide logistics coordination- liaise with other companies and organizations for donation pick ups or donation deliveries;
- Support manager in developing and implementing operational policies;
- Complete daily operational tasks.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.