Internship: Research Assistant, SOLS Health
Provides support to Center Manager by performing a broad range of clerical and executive assistant duties. To work collaboratively with parents, staff, Mental Health professionals and the larger community in the delivery of mental health services to the children, parents and staff. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and as an effective member of a team.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
What do I need?
- Interest in conducting research. Previous experience in conducting research is an advantage
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree in Psychology, Counselling, or Psychiatry
- Skilled in academic writing and excellent communication
What will I do?
- Research and coordinate research participants.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data regarding mental health.
Brainstorming meeting at the Headquarters
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS Health is a mental health centre that connects clients to accessible individual, family and community mental health and nutritional services with an emphasis on combating the stigma of mental health in Malaysia.
We will not stop until behavioural health is recognised and accepted in the same light as going to the doctor for your medical problems. We exist because we believe that there is no health without mental health.
Please apply here or contact SOLS Health on +60186640247 for further information.