What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Proficient knowledge of web design and customisation on WordPress
- Fluent in front-end development languages such as HTML & CSS
- Experience with responsive and mobile design optimisation
- Good understanding of SEO, metadata, image and content optimization, etc
- Basic working knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Good time management and ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- You are encouraged to provide a portfolio that showcases your web designing skills.
What will I do?
- Update the look and layout of existing WordPress websites following design and SEO best practices.
- Coordinate with content creators to organize and publish new web content.
- Design or edit website images and design elements for websites.
- Assist in incorporating new functionalities and features with WordPress plugins.
- Monitor WordPress websites to make sure they are online, loading quickly and correctly.
- Assist in troubleshooting error codes and other problems.
- Keep WordPress and plugins up to date and backup sites regularly.
- Research the latest WordPress management, design and security trends, and show initiative to improve the websites.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.