IT Trainer (Putrajaya)
The IT Trainer will be trained to use a specialized method of teaching participants Digital Education modules to bring the latest digital technologies to the classroom. Also responsible for administrative support to the centre management and team members to maintain orderly and complete documents and reports. The incumbent will use practical digital skills for participants to succeed in the classroom and on the job, for problem solving in a digital world.
Training Date: 11 February 2019 @ SOLS 24/7 Malaysia HQ in Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
What do I need?
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Experience in project development and management in both individual and community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
What will I do?
1. Digital Education Training and Development
- Train core computer science concepts to participants and enable them to be creators of technology, rather than just consumers.
- Responsible to teach participants on various topics including but not limited to Google Suites and basic coding. All training methodology and materials will be provided to you.
- Responsible to recruit students and register their participations into a cloud-based business analytics software;
- Coordinate, track and report the progress of student’s performance and attendance;
- Be able to teach and follow the SOLS 24/7 training methodology, curriculum and syllabus;
- Proactively engage students for retainment to meet centre’s target.
- Manage the classroom and ensure students are engaged and actively participate in lessons and classroom activities;
2. Community Development
- Promote awareness of and participation in centre activities and community projects based on assigned Sustainable Development Goals and other community engagement activities;
- Participate in formal and non-formal functions of the community;
- Participate in the centre’s efforts to enhance its capacity through staff development.
1. Centre Administration
- Be able to carry out all aspects of centre management and coordination to include administration and reporting (e.g. attendance reports, accounting, progress reports);
- Provide updates to SOLS 24/7 Malaysia HQ departments and maintain communication with management by preparing and sending weekly reports;
- Submitting communication materials and assist in centre administration.