Marketing Communications Intern
Marketing communications is a crucial component in our mission to provide underserved communities an equal access to free quality education.
The Marcomms Intern will be a part of the nonprofit’s Marcomms team and be involved in projects related to digital marketing, branding, social media, partnerships, media & also be a part of the online learning platform – SOLS 24/7 Education.
What do I get?
for position-related tasks
Letter of Recommendation
Get mentored by
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar; Studying or experience in an area relevant to the job description e.g. communications, marketing, international relations, public health, etc.
- Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot & Google Analytics qualifications are not necessary, but an advantage.
- Interest to work in an international non-governmental organisation environment
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia – written and spoken;
- Excellent oral and writing skills including ability to synthesise information
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Strong team player
- A background of marketing, communications, public relations, agency work, or similar.
What will I do?
- Handle feedback, inquiries, complaints and requests that come through The Company’s various communication channels. These include but are not limited to inbound calls, Facebook comments, app store reviews and live chat.
- Handle customer-service-related inquiries and requests and escalate less-related matters to relevant persons or divisions.
- Send messages and conduct outbound calls in order to investigate and resolve issues as well as to update relevant persons regarding the status of their queries and issues.
- Escalate relevant inquiries and complaints to appropriate divisions – Operations, IT,Content, Finance, HR, Business Development and Marketing.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting information and analyzing needs.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Interested in the position?
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact us.