Project Coordinator Volunteer
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
Monitoring & Evaluation
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field with experience in an administration role. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ International Relations/Social Science will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in administration/coordination role;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English and Malay is essential (oral and written);
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis;
- Passionate about community development and management;
- Excellent with people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrates the ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Willingness to travel.
What will I do?
- Support and coordinate with the requirements for the Community Centres;
- Keep track of the Community Centre’s request and report the same to Project Manager;
- Deliver monitoring and support weekly calls to all the Community Centres;
- Conduct CC Field Visits if required for monitoring and evaluation purposes;
- Monitor and evaluate live data feed from the Community Centres dashboard;
- Support and coordinate with the Community Centre Managers in achieving their KPI’s and ensure it is in line with the timelines;
- Prepare and analyse the statistical reports regarding programs conducted in community centres on a daily/weekly basis;
- Ensure the evaluation, satisfaction, quality assurance, and program improvement for all support programs and services;
- Support and coordinate with the logistics of the Field Visit Plans for the Field Officers;
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive and the post holde might be required to undertake other tasks within the scope.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.