This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia's most expansive organisations with a focus on the renewable energy and education arms. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and have the freedom to take ownership for design-related projects. Can't wait to be a part of our team and experience new opportunities? Apply today!
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent ;
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in graphic design at an agency, in-house design team or equivalent;
- Highly proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc).
- High English & Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal)
- Great attention to visual details;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines;
- Motivation and ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Ability to visualize and present creative concepts and designs for review;
- Ability to deliver high-quality final artwork;
What will I do?
- Creating design collateral and concepts for digital marketing channels such as social media, landing pages,
newsletters, and more;
- Ensure branding consistency by adhering to organisation’s brand guidelines for internal and third-party designs;
- Conceptualise and develop brand elements for consistent use across all collateral;
- Designing print materials such as banners, buntings, t-shirt, books etc;
- Designing and delivering high-quality designs from concept to launch;
- Assisting with other design needs such as storyboards, proposals, presentations, etc;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create new strategies and ideas for social media marketing, EDM, video
and website creatives;
- Assisting with scheduling designed content for social media posts.
Interested in this position?