The Videographer is primarily responsible for the planning, shooting and editing of all videos required by the organisation. The videographer works closely with the Comms team to harness the power or communication to share our stories. It requires a candidate that is passionate about using visual storytelling to create impact.
What do I get?
An opportunity for growth - personally and professionally.
Create Real Impact
Know that the work you do changes lives every single day.
Work in the New Normal
Use technology to increase work productivity and effectiveness.
What do I need?
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in, Advertising Media Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Mass Communication or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Videography & Photography
- Proficient in Adobe’s editing software (Premiere Pro, After Effect, Audition, Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Familiar with audio clean-up, audio mastering, lighting setup, white balance levels, and colour correction.
- Please note that we primarily consider applicants who submit a portfolio of work.
Necessary technical, functional or language skills
- Must have the ability to report remotely to work on a regular and punctual basis
- Passionate in community development and management in both individual and wide community intervention;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools.
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Excellent people and community skill;
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationship with others;
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team;
What will I do?
- Work closely with the social media team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Strategise & plan video shoots and work collaboratively cross-department/team to acquire talents and products/props needed for the shoot.
- Working closely with the project management team to meet production schedules and deadlines.
- Video shoot, edit and produce videos for web and mobile platforms.
- Monitor camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards and scripts to be reviewed by the marketing communication team.
- Upload and organise video files to Dropbox, Drive or hard disks
- Maintain video-production equipment (e.g., cameras and microphones)
Interested in this position?