SOLS Energy – Operations Executive
The Operations Executive will be the pillar of the entire Social Enterprise office to ensure a smooth workflow that leads to productive employees. The Operations Executive is accountable for managing operational task, supporting administrative work, stakeholders engagement and report writing.
Scroll down if you want to find out and apply
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
What do I need?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Logistics; Business Administration; Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of professional experience in the related field;
- Malaysian/International Driving License;
- Has good time management skills, patient and polite;
- Is assertive and able to work in a majority male-based company and industry;
- Able to drive to work;
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
- (DESIRED SKILLS) Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What will I do?
- Book and liaise with cleaning services for the SOLS Social Enterprise offices, monitor the quality of the vendor and report if it drops below standards;
- Book power studies and manage the calendar of the SOLS Energy team;
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing and database systems, reviewing supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions;
- Accurately record the quality, quantity, type, style, and any other characteristics of the inventory. Ensure office supplies, pantry and toilet necessities are systematically checked and fully stocked;
- Reports suspicious persons/information to supervisors/security immediately
- Assist in the procurement of any materials or items for trainings or SOLS Energy projects;
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Assist the Accounts department with administration activities;
- Maintains a daily log indicating supervisory personnel on duty.
- Monitor the customer-relations management dashboard daily;
- Call and qualify leads;
- Responds to phone calls within 5 rings, greeting callers while answering or referring inquiries;
- Provide competent information regarding products.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure all clients receive follow-up attention and are processed towards closing sales or customer service related matters such as inquiries, booking power studies and following up on payments;
- Act as liaison between sales and technical team especially when communication is challenging due to location of team members in the office and on the field;
- Be responsible and professional manner at all times: respect the company’s rules and regulations, treat colleagues, customers and any other third party interactions with courtesy and respect;
- Identifying the caller and the nature of the call, directs caller to appropriate individual or department if not able to provide answer.
- Complete weekly updates/reports within given deadline;
- Report to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) regarding external communications, consultations and procedures.
SOLS Energy Team meeting