Performance Management Manager
We are looking for a Performance Management Manager to lead and manage the Performance Management department which is responsible for the monitoring, evaluation, and reporting, of the various programmes under the SOLS 24/7 Foundation and Social Enterprises. The aim of the department is to support all programmes in achieving its objectives through providing comprehensive analyses, insights and reports based on data collected through various sources and to enable the management to make well-informed decisions. The Manager will get the opportunity to lead one of the core departments in SOLS HQ and to contribute to the overall growth and development of the organisation at large while developing a wide range of analytical and valuable skills skills. The Manager will gain deep knowledge and insights into the organisation, the programmes, and impact made on the beneficiaries.
What is working with SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
*Note: Based on Malaysian Immigration approval
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Candidate must have completed an Undergraduate / Graduate Degree programme of a recognised institution in a relevant programme with some courses in quantitative methods;
- Prior professional experience in a related position is preferred, but not required;
- Knowledge of statistical software, (STATA/SPSS/R) and basic database use (MS Access/SQL) preferred but not required;
- Excellent command of English (equivalent to CEFR B2 or higher);
- An ability to work autonomously, using initiative to self-direct research and analysis;
- Ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to the management team;
- Continued professional development to stay current with changing technology;
- Eye for detail and identifying problems;
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary;
- Ability to teach oneself new skills and conduct research when necessary;
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadline;s
- Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Collect and parse programme data;
- Apply existing analysis frameworks to programmes;
- Monitor the progress of programmes based on predefined indicators;
- Monitor and refine programme key performance indicators with programme directors, as and when required;
- Report to management and programme staff to improve programmes;
- Develop and maintain programme dashboards for monitoring purposes;
- Conduct site and field visits when required to further the above.
- Undertake regular reporting activities and informal updates;
- Write programme reports for external stakeholders.
- Research and decide on evaluation methodologies for programmes;
- Conduct evaluations of programmes periodically or upon programme closure;
- Collaborate with programme staff and management to implement any changes necessary.
Training & Development:
- Deliver reporting and data training to programme staff;
- Advise departments on analytical technologies and techniques.
Interested or have any questions regarding the position?
Please apply here or contact us at +60390549247 for further information.
Applications close on 30th August 2019.
SOLS 24/7 Foundation
Being a part of our foundation means that you will share our vision that people from all communities – regardless of race, religion or gender, will equally have education and social empowerment services accessible. We have a vision that will ensure developed societies with equal opportunities for all. We are an impact-driven humanitarian organisation that values transparency in our collaboration with partners which ensures that our devotion to serving the underserved communities helps break the cycle of poverty. We always aim for long-term sustainable solutions to be implemented which requires that we as an organisation are adequate in our services to the community.
We work hard every day for the sake of giving back to the community. We operate through a diverse range of high-impact programmes designed to increase the opportunities and quality of life for beneficiaries from many different underserved communities. We conduct our programmes through our foundation’s 4 main sectors: education, technology, mental health and renewable energy.