Personal Assistant to the CEO
We are searching for a personal assistant to assist our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for running business errands and maintaining ongoing business files.
What is working in SOLS 24/7 like?
What do I get?
EPF & Socso
What do I need?
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential;
- Valid driving license (D and B2);
- Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills;
- Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands;
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal) ;
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal) ;
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Professionalism and confidentiality;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Calm character, able to prioritise and ensure smooth execution of tasks.
- Open to Malaysians only.
What will I do?
- Secretarial support for meetings, appointment and when required by the CEO, including drafting meeting agendas, communicating meeting reminders, writing and distributing comprehensive minutes;
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines;
- Preparing meeting agendas, recording meeting minutes, collating board reports and presentations;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence. managing databases and filing systems;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Responsible for organising and arranging CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa, lodging, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses;
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements and award recognition;
- Various ad hoc requests and others duties as assigned.